Commercial Real Estate Analysis is used to analyze key metrics for an income producing, investor owned real estate property. The analysis can be completed using data from an 8825, Schedule E, income statement or with completely new financial information.
With Commercial Real Estate Analysis you can:
- Analyze historical and projected income for an individual property
- Calculate key ratios related to net operating income, loan information and collateral
- Understand the sensitivity of the property’s ability to meet its debt obligations by calculating supportable loan amounts and vacancy rate thresholds
- Generate stress reports to analyze the property’s income given alternative vacancy, rental rate and interest rate scenarios
- Produce a standardized output for analyzing all income producing, owner occupied real estate property