The FINPACK Team will host two webinars related to what’s new in the 2019 FINPACK annual update. Attend the webinars live or watch the recordings when convenient. You can also learn more about the annual update here.
Webinar #1 – FINPACK for Agriculture 2019 Updates
- Topic: Updates to Agricultural credit analysis tools in FINPACK.
- Description: We’ve already heard users say, “What, Legacy Projections are gone!?!?” This webinar will touch on all updates to FINPACK for Agriculture for 2019. We will focus on accessing Legacy Cash Flow Projections for viewing and copying into the new Projection tool. We will also highlight other recent updates to cash flow projections including the financial scorecard and burn rates. In addition, we will look at importing / exporting balance sheet detail; period end dates in tax forms / income statements; and energy corrected milk in FINAN. There will be time to answer user questions as well.
Webinar #2 – FINPACK for Commercial 2019 Updates
- Topic: Updates to Commercial credit analysis tools in FINPACK.
- Description: This webinar will highlight the other enhancements to FINPACK with the 2019 annual release. This includes importing and exporting detail in the balance sheet; period end dates in tax forms / income statements; and the Statement of Equity and Cash Drivers reports in C & I Business Analysis. There will be time to answer user questions as well.
- When: Wednesday, December 4th, 12 pm (central time).
- To join go to z.umn.edu/finpackcommercial.
** Simply join the webinars at the designated times. There is no preregistration or password required.