Join us for the FINPACK Lenders Conference at the Radisson Blu Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota on December 12 and 13, 2017.
Highlights of the agenda include:
- Trump, Trade & the Regional Economy: Black Swans and Golden Geese – Surveys of Bankers and Manufacturers, Ernie Gross
- Ag Policy Under the Trump Administration and the Current Congress, Barry Flinchbaugh
- Connecting the Dots, David Kohl
- Credit Risk 2017-2018: Answers to Critical Questions, David Kohl
- Producer Financial Trends and Expectations, Dale Nordquist and Robert Craven
- Post-Harvest Marketing Tips, Edward Usset
- FINPACK New Feature Buffet
For the full agenda and other conference information, go to https://finpack.umn.edu/finpack-conference. To register, please go to: https://z.umn.edu/2017FPLendersConf. Attendance at the event will cost $249 per person. Pre-registration is required. Registration cancellations will be refunded until November 29, 2017, subject to a $25 processing fee. No refunds will be issued after this date.