Global cash flow is important when both business and personal cash flows need to be analyzed to determine a credit’s true financial situation. A global cash flow allows a lender to look at the combined sources and uses of cash
from multiple business entities along with cash flow from personal sources.
The FINPACK Global Cash Flow calculates debt coverage for each individual business entity and for the individuals involved in the business.
With Global Cash Flow, you can:
- Easy methodology to quickly present the entire cash flow position
- Analyze repayment ability from multiple businesses, multiple individuals, and guarantors
- Requires only tax returns from each entity
- Calculates debt coverage ratios for each entity and global debt coverage for the combined entities
- Easily add projected new or proposed debt payments and income to the analysis