Our team continually improves the efficiency and functionality of FINPACK. We’re excited to highlight a few of the additional enhancements to our credit analysis software, including an API core interface for FINPACK + and updates to loan presentations and balance sheets, all designed to improve the efficiency of your credit analysis work and speed your time to loan approval.
FINPACK+ now offers an API (application programming interface) that allows for the importing of customer data from your core system. Basic customer information, loan details, and deposit account details can easily be imported from your core system. The FINPACK+ core interface API allows you to efficiently bring your customer details into FINPACK+ and the Loan Presentation tool. To learn more, watch this demo of Presentations and the core data import. FINPACK and Integra Software Solutions also have a working relationship that allows for data transfer to their Loan Origination System (LOS).
Other FINPACK Updates
As introduced previously, FINPACK Credit Analysis has also added several other important new features in 2021. These include:
- An improved Presentation editor that provides improved functionality. Embedding trend reports into the Presentation body is one such example.
- Capturing the details of all business and personal capital asset transactions for the year is now available in FINPACK Balance Sheets. The capital purchase and capital sale details can then be efficiently transferred to all FINPACK Financial Analysis tools.
- Bringing detailed balance sheet inventory information into the cash flow projection is now available as well. Contracted grain listed on the balance sheet can now be brought directly into cash flow projection sales.
Forthcoming FINPACK Features
Future developments of interest include:
- The use of our portfolio level stress testing and benchmarking software, Portfolio Risk Analyst in FINPACK+
- Adding a monthly cash flow projection option for commercial credits
- Updates related to recording and reporting capital leases on the detailed balance sheet
- FFSC ratios updates in FINPACK agricultural credit analysis
- Tax form scanning in FINPACK+
Subscribe to our email list and visit our FINPACK News section of FINPACK.com to keep up with future exciting developments as we continue to work to make FINPACK your most useful credit analysis tool! Reach out today to learn how your institution can begin a core interface in FINPACK+!
David Maguire became the FINPACK Relationship Manager in 2021. He helps Ag and Commercial lenders across the country understand the value of using FINPACK for credit analysis and loan management. David has worked in the marketing, training and education fields in Minnesota, Ireland and Germany.